Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

I hope all had a good, relaxing Thanksgiving. Although mine was uneventful I enjoyed hanging out with family. During the Thanksgiving break I found myself acutely aware of the things I have to be thankful for because of the tragedies happening in Mumbai. My continual thoughts and prayers are with those who were affected by the attacks. I am especially thankful for the security in which I have in America and the freedom provided to me.

On a lighter note, football was all positive over the break. Cowboys won, Tennessee won and North Texas didn't lose... that bad. Also, for those who watched the dog show I am glad the the Sporting Group got best in show. I get so tired of the non-sporting, toy and hound groups getting all the AKC acclaim. And although the Weim didn't win, the sporting group was represented by another pointer none-the-less.

I hope one day soon the Weimaraner will win it all. If "Uno" can do it... so can this girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment