Monday, December 8, 2008

Saturday Night Live

I haven't watched SNL regularly in, well, ever. I never really thought it was that great. Sure Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon in "Weekend Update" was genius, but what else was there?

Well, last season when SNL debuted "SNL Digital Shorts" my view of the show began to change. I am sure you remember "Lazy Sunday" or "Blank in a Box" with Justin Timberlake. Since the Digital Shorts started, I have found myself watching more and more SNL and I have gotta say, they are doing a pretty good job. The majority of sketches are funny and the hosts are doing a surprisingly good job.

If you haven't seen what I am talking about, go to Hulu and watch any (or all) of the "Shorts" or any of the skits with, say, Peyton Manning. Hulu.com/SNL

This past week crazy John Malkovich hosted. Here is his pretty funny, and creepy, Christmas monologue to open the show:

I am sure Hugh Laurie, aka"Dr. House," will be pretty funny this week as host.

No comments:

Post a Comment