Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Frames

So, I got new glasses. More over, I got trendy glasses! I have always worn pretty traditional frames, but not this time. This time Heather encouraged me to branch out. And watch out, these bad boys are plastic. I am sure that I will ultimately get new lenses in my old frames for days I want to look really professional, but I kinda like the new frames. They are a much different look.

If I think about it too long, I start to picture myself as a wannabe deejay in a Tokyo night club mixing songs off my macbook pro. But if I don't think about it too long, I imagine myself as a pseudo-hip young adult who looks fashion forward. Anyways, I will still have to use my contacts to wear sunglasses or goggles, depending on which I chose; that is if I can get contacts to keep up with my ever ailing eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment