Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Breckenridge, CO

My brothers and I flew to Colorado last weekend for a short ski trip in Breckenridge. The snow was new and the trails were empty. Here are some photos.


We took a nine passenger van from Denver to Breckenridge. I am pretty sure the other 5 people in the van hated us (or atleast hated Scott).

The "rozellboys" on top of Peak 9.

This was the view from our hotel room. We had a constant fire going and a nice balcony. It was the definition of a ski-in ski-out resort.

View from Peak 9. The building is a mountian top restaraunt.

Taken from the east side of Peak 8, you can see the town of Breckenridge.

Breckenridge as many "terrain parks". I took a break and watched skiiers and boarders test their mettle.

Left or right? I obviously went right!

Taken on Sunday afternoon at about 2PM. Can you believe that? 2PM and the trail was empty!?

No comments:

Post a Comment